Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 12 July 2012

Create shortcuts on your computer


Hello,Friends i am here with a new post that will let you create shortcuts on your computer as the title suggests and it is extraordinary but no one can do it.......If you follow my Guidelines you can do it.........!!!


Here's a tool to add folder or application shortcuts to your "My Computer" or "Control Panel" in Windows.
My Computer Manager is a free Windows app that lets you do that.

Add shortcuts to My Computer in Windows

To add shortcuts, just install the application and specify the location where the shortcut will be displayed.

Add shortcuts to My Computer in Windows

This can be handy if you want to access your favorite folders or files with few clicks; while keeping your desktop clean.

Download My Computer Manager

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Zhacks